Welcome to the Calvin GWC members page.
Ask your instructor for the club name and code.
Like last year, there will be three Girls Who Code Clubs at Calvin College this fall!
All three clubs have room for new girls to join! All three will begin in September, and will meet from 6-8 pm.
If you’re a middle or high school girl interested in computers, programming, or technology in general, this club is for you. It’s going to be awesome!
Read more about Girls Who Code on their website, girlswhocode.com.
Registration is now open for this year's clubs! You can register using this Google form. Space is limited, and members will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis, so don't delay!
Girls Who Code Club Spring 2015
Girls Who Code Club Spring 2017
Programming, and learning about technology in a fun environment. Beginners are welcome – no prior knowledge required!
- learn how technology works
- meet and get to know other girls with similar interests
- learn how to create real-world software programs, including mobile apps and games
- design and build a software system that will make a difference for someone in your local community
At Calvin College, in the Systems Lab (Room 337), located on the 3rd floor of the Science Building.
1734 Knollcrest Cir SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49506
The instructors for each club are the following Calvin College computer science majors:
- Mondays: Megan Koh, Judy Kwon
- Tuesdays: Ziqi Chen, Dana Drosdick, Sarah Samuels
- Wednesdays: Lauren Ebels, Sambridhi Acharya
There is limited space in each club to ensure that every member has a great experience.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.