Print a copy of this page and refer to chapters 7, 8 and 9 from Java: An Introduction to Programming and the lab exercise to answer these questions. (You must turn in your answers at the beginning of your laboratory session.)
1. A JButton is an event _____________.
2. Write down a line of code that would register an object xActor as the listener for a button smallButton.
3. A transition diagram is used to _________________.
4. We will have one ________________ for each state in our transition diagram.
5. When a button is pressed an _______________ is generated and is placed on the _____________ ____________.
Back to This Lab's Table of Contents
Forward to the Lab Exercise
Back to the Table of Contents
Back to the Introduction