Print a copy of this page and referring to chapter 6 from Java: An Introduction to Programming, and the lab exercise answer these questions. (You must turn in your answers at the beginning of your laboratory session.)
1. Two methods for drawing a rectangle in the Graphics class are _______________ and ________________.
2. The method that is called whenever a component needs to be drawn is __________________
3. The x and y coordinates given to drawOval() is the ________ ________ corner of the rectangle bounding the oval.
4. The x coordinate given to drawString() is the ____________ of the first character and the y coordinate is the ___________ of the first character.
5. The origin of the drawing area is in the __________ _________ corner with x increasing in the ___________ direction and y increasing in the ___________ direction.
Back to This Lab's Table of Contents
Forward to the Lab Exercise
Back to the Table of Contents
Back to the Introduction