Print a copy of this page and referring to the lab exercise, answer each of the questions on your copy. (You must turn in your answers at the beginning of your laboratory session.)
1. A storage structure for multiple values of the same type is
called an _________.
2. We can find the length of an array named data by using what expression?
3. The ________ operator allows you to access the element of an array at a given index.
4. The number used to access a given array element is called its _________?
5. When finished using a file we should always _____________?
Back to This Lab's Home Page
Forward to the Lab Exercise
Back to the Table of Contents
Back to the Introduction