Print a copy of this page and referring to the lab exercise, answer each of the questions on your copy. (You must turn in your answers at the beginning of your laboratory session.)
1. Which of the Java loops is a pretest loop?
2. Which of the Java loops is a posttest loop?
3. Which of the Java loops can provide both zero and one-trip behavior?
4. Which of the Java loops is designed primarily for counting through ranges of numbers?
5. An if-break combination must be used if one wishes to exit from which Java loop?
Back to This Lab's Home Page
Forward to the Lab Exercise
Back to the Table of Contents
Back to the Introduction