Print a copy of this page and referring to the lab exercise, answer each of the questions on your copy. (You must turn in your answers at the beginning of your laboratory session.)
1. What are the six relational operators?
2. What are the three logical operators?
3. Name one of the Java statements that provide for selective behavior.
4. Name the other Java statement that provides for selective behavior.
5. What types of data can be used in a switch statement?
Back to This Lab's Table of Contents
Forward to the Lab Exercise
Back to the Introduction