Print a copy of this page and referring to the lab exercise, answer each of the questions on your copy. (You must turn in your answers at the beginning of your laboratory session.)
1. To prevent the attributes of a class from being accessed
directly by programs using the class, they are declared as __________
2. The methods of a class provide a means by which the __________ on a class object can be performed.
3. A method that automatically initializes a class object when that object is defined is called a __________.
4. A method that returns an attribute of an object is called an __________.
5. A method that changes the state of an object is called a __________.
Back to This Lab's Table of Contents
Forward to the Lab Exercise
Back to the Introduction