Print a copy of this page and referring to the lab exercise, answer each of the questions on your copy. (You must turn in your answers at the beginning of your laboratory session.)
1. Selection can be performed using what Java statement?
2. What Java statement allows you to execute a statement repeatedly, while counting?
3. How is the debugger invoked in your programming environment?
4. To make a program stop when it reaches a particular statement, a debugger allows you to set a ____________ at that statement.
5. Now that we know about methods, what are the steps that make up object-centered design?
Back to the Lab Table of Contents
Forward to the Lab Exercise
Back to the Table of Contents
Back to the Introduction