Print a copy of this page and referring to the lab exercise, answer each of the questions on your copy. (You must turn in your answers at the beginning of your laboratory session.)
1. What are the five Java arithmetic operators?
2. The order in which an expression's operators are applied is usually determined by the __________ and the __________ of those operators.
3. Commonly used methods are stored in __________, so that they can be accessed by any program wanting to use them.
4. The symbols ++ and -- perform the __________ and __________ operations, respectively.
5. A sequence of one or more operands and zero or more operators that combine to produce a value is called an __________.
Back to the Lab Table of Contents
Forward to the Lab Exercise
Back to the Table of Contents
Back to the Introduction