Print a copy of this page and referring to the lab exercise, answer each of the questions on your copy. (You must turn in your answers at the beginning of your laboratory session.)
1. Once we have determined how a program should behave, the
____________ in the behavioral description correspond to
objects, and the ____________ correspond to
operations in the program.
2. A sequence of steps specifying how the program's operations are applied to its objects is called a(n) ____________.
3. Updating and modifying a program over the course of its lifetime is called ____________ that program.
4. Finding and eliminating errors in a program is called ____________ that program.
5. The process of executing a program with sample data, to try and find logic errors is called ____________ that program.
Back to This Lab's Table of Contents
Forward to the Lab Exercise
Back to the Introduction