Print a copy of this page and referring to the lab exercise, answer each of the questions on your copy. (You must turn in your answers at the beginning of your laboratory session.)
1. In an event driven simulation, events are stored in an
2. The ______________ method of a thread can be used to begin executing a thread simultaneously with other threads.
3. The ______________ method of a thread specifies the behavior of the thread when it begins execution.
4. To make a thread sleep for 3 seconds, we would use the statement:
5. If two or more threads are in a __________ ___________ they may interfere with one another. To guard against this we should make the code ____________________.
Back to This Lab's Home Page
Forward to the Lab Exercise
Back to the Table of Contents
Back to the Introduction