Print a copy of this page and referring to the lab exercise, answer each of the questions on your copy. (You must turn in your answers at the beginning of your laboratory session.)
1. The process of finding a common superclass is called
2. The constructor for a super class can be invoked via ______________.
3. Declaring a class to be abstract prevents ______________.
4. Redefining an inherited method in a subclass is called ______________ the method.
5. The class in the AccountKinds package that implements checking a PIN is ________________.
Back to This Lab's Home Page
Forward to the Lab Exercise
Back to the Table of Contents
Back to the Introduction