Print a copy of this page and referring to the lab exercise, answer each of the questions on your copy. (You must turn in your answers at the beginning of your laboratory session.)
1. You will be using the _________ programming environment.
2. Your programming environment provides what kind of computer interface?
3. A program can be stored on a disk in a container called a _________ .
4. A container in which related files can be kept is called a _________ .
5. A ____________ is a program that translates a high-level program into a functionally equivalent machine-language program.
6. In your particular operating system, explain what steps you must take to delete a file.
Back to This Lab's Table of Contents
Forward to the Lab Exercise
Back to the Introduction