Lab 1: Instructor's Notes
This lab exercise assumes that the students will
have received instructions/demonstrations about using the C++ environment(s)
at your institution:
This lab exercise includes source code for a program that the students
are to enter, compile, and execute in their C++ environment. Then there are
a few "experiments" they perform by modifying some parts of the program and
reporting what happens. In so doing they see what a C++ program looks like
and learn a few simple features of C++.
- How to prepare and edit a program
- How to save and retrieve a program
- How to compile and execute a program
- How to obtain printouts of their source code and program output
- Any other instructions that pertain to your course and environment
Here are other programming projects
from or in addition to those in the textbook that tie in with the material in
this lab exercise.
Also, a gradesheet
that might be used with one of these projects.
Report errors to Larry Nyhoff (email@example.com)