Project 1 Writeup
There are two parts to this project.
A Short Auto-Biography
For this part of the project, use Word to write a mini-autobiography for
yourself that provides the following information:
- Interesting fact about your hometown
- Interesting fact about you
- High school
- Major(s) you are considering
- Hobbies/extracurricular activities
- Best book you've read in the last year
- Best CD you've heard in the past year
- Best movie you've seen in the past year
- Expectations for this class
- Other comments/thoughts
Your information won't be shared with anyone else.
Format your mini-autobiography so that it looks something like this: proj1-mini-autobiography.pdf, and then save it on your F:
Submit the assignment twice:
- Submit it in Knightvision as you did with the website critique in Lab 1.
(Find these instructions for doing this in Lab 1. This is the last time
you'll be reminded to find the instructions there.)
- Email the file to your instructor as an attachment.
Please use your Calvin email account to ensure that you
get full credit as easily as possible.
An IT Survey
As the second part of this project, take the self-assessment survey in the
Project 1 folder in KnightVision. It is an anonymous survey intended to
measure how comfortable you feel with common IT tools.
The survey is anonymous. The only information about you that we get from
KnightVision is whether or not you took the survey.
Project 1 Checklist
- Submit your autobiography through KnightVision as Project 1.
- Email your autobiography as an attachment to your instructor.
- Take the IT Survey.