A Short Auto-Biography
For this part of the project, use Word to write a mini-autobiography for
yourself that provides the following information:
- Interesting fact about your hometown
- Interesting fact about you
- High school
- Major(s) you are considering
- Hobbies/extracurricular activities
- Best book you've read in the last year
- Best CD you've heard in the past year
- Best movie you've seen in the past year
- Expectations for this class
- Other comments/thoughts
Your information will not be shared with anyone else.
Format your mini-autobiography so that it looks something like this: autoBio.pdf, and then save it on your H:
Submit the assignment twice:
- Submit it in Moodle as you did with the website critique in Lab 1
(but be sure to upload the file from the project assignment page!)
- Email the file to your instructor as an attachment.
Use your Calvin email account to ensure that you
get full credit as easily as possible, and use the subject "FIT autobiography."
Project 1 Checklist
- Submit your autobiography through Moodle.
- Email your autobiography as an attachment to your instructor.