Talks (video links)
Talk given at 2016 Faith and Work Conference, Redeemer Presbyterian Church, New York City
Technology and the Biblical Story, Bethel University Convocation Chapel talk, February 22, 2017.
Talk given for the Hamilton Science and Faith Forum and the Canadian Scientific and Christian Affiliation (CSCA), McMaster Divinity College, March 3, 2017
Talk given for Dordt College Engineering Society Dinner, Dordt College, October 18, 2018.
Panel talk given at the Faith and Democracy in America conference, Calvin College, December 6, 2018.
Psalm 8 and computers, Calvin College chapel service
co-led with senior Computer Science students, April 1, 2019.
Talk given for FaithTech Chicago, May 14, 2020.
Talk given for Passion Talks, August 14, 2020.
Public Lecture given at Calvin College (July 16, 2014)
A video posted by Ex libris dHB dsicussing the Portuguese translation of the book: Moldando um Mundo Digital.
Interview on 100 Huntley Street, October 29, 2014.
Talks (audio links)
- A Christian Perspective on AI, Automation and Technology, an interview with the Purpose Nation podcast, published August 2019.
- The Challenge of Transhumanism, presented at the 2019 ASA Conference, Wheaton College, July 20, 2019.
- Is distracting technology damaging our capacity for concentration and contemplation?, The Evangelical Fellowship of Canada Podcast, January 2019
- Artificial Intelligence: Discerning a Christian Response, CSCA 2018 conference talk, Trinity Western Univesrity, May 2018.
- Discerning a Christian Response to AI, Christian Perspectives in Science Seminar, Calvin College, November 30, 2018.
- A radio interview on "Karl and June" mornings, broadcast February 27, 2015 on Moody Radio, 90.1 FM in Chicago.
- A radio interview on the "The Ride Home with John and Kathy" broadcast January 31, 2014 on WORD FM in Pittsburgh.
- A radio interview broadcast on July 9, 2013 on WLQV Faith Talk 1500 in Detroit.
- Interview part 1 and part 2 with KSIV St. Louis, MO, "Encounter" broadcast August 21, 2013. (note: this is made available on the condition that it may not be sold in any part for profit).
- Public Lecture given at Calvin College (July 16, 2014)