Here are some additional references related to the general topic of faith and computer technology (many more are listed in the references section of the book).
- Donald Knuth, Things a Computer Scientist Rarely Talks About, Center for the Study of Language and Information, 2001.
- Donald Knuth, 3:16 Bible Texts Illuminated, A-R Editions, 1990.
- Matthew Dickerson, The Mind and the Machine: What It Means to Be Human and Why It Matters, Brazos Press, 2011.
Chapters in Books
- Derek C. Schuurman, "Seeking Wisdom in Engineering and Computer Science" in Where Wisdom May be Found: The Eternal Purpose of Christian Higher Education, edited by Edward P. Meadors, Pickwick Publications, 2019, pp. 214-226.
- Derek C. Schuurman, "Responsible Automation: Faith and Work in an Age of Intelligent Machines" in The Wonder and Fear of Technology: Commissioned Essays on Faith and Technology, edited by David H. Kim, Center for Faith & Work, 2016, pp. 42-56.
- Derek C. Schuurman, "Kuyper and Technology, or How a Voice From the Past Can Speak to our Digital Age", Christian Scholar's Review, Volume XLIX, Number 2, Winter 2020, pp. 161-174.
- Derek C. Schuurman, "Psalm 8 Includes Computers", Christian Courier.
- Derek C. Schuurman, "Letter to a Young Engineer", Christian Courier.
- Derek C. Schuurman, "Weapons of Math Destruction", Christian Courier.
- Derek C. Schuurman, "Modern Devices and Ancient Disciplines", Faith Today, November/December 2017, pp. 39-41.
- Derek C. Schuurman, "Technology and the Biblical Story", Pro Rege, Vol. 46, No. 1, September, 2016, pp. 4-11.
- Derek C. Schuurman, "Approaches to Christian Education: From Elusive Towards a Larger and Deeper Approach", Pro Rege, Vol. 44, No. 3, March, 2016, pp. 14-20.
- Joel Adams, Computing Technology: Created, Fallen, In Need Of Redemption?
- Joel Adams, Why Christians Should Study Computer Science (and other technical disciplines)
- Kim Kihlstrom, Men Are From The Server Side, Women Are From The Client Side: A Biblical Perspective On Men, Women, and Computer Science
- Steven H. VanderLeest and Derek C. Schuurman, A Christian Perspective on Artificial Intelligence: How Should Christians Think about Thinking Machines?, Proceedings of the 2015 Christian Engineering Conference (CEC), Seattle Pacific University, Seattle, WA, June 2015, pp. 91-107.
- Derek C. Schuurman, Forming a Christian View of Computer Technology, Journal of the Association of Christians in the Mathematical Sciences (ACMS), December 2007.
- Derek C. Schuurman, Technology Has a Message, Christian Educators Journal, Volume 51, Number 3, February 2012, pp. 4-7.
- James K. Huggins, The Assumptions of Computing
- J. Barry DeRoos, Ethics in Computer Science
- Fred Brooks, The Computer Scientist as Toolsmith II
- Derek C. Schuurman, Transhumanism and the incarnation, Christian Courier, December 12, 2016.
- Derek C. Schuurman, The Meaning of Technology, InterVarsity's Emerging Scholars Blog, July 24, 2015.
- Derek C. Schuurman, The Rapture of the Geeks, In All Things, November 5, 2015.
- Derek C. Schuurman, Technology and the Church, God and Nature Magazine, Fall 2015.
- James K.A. Smith, In the Beginning was Technology, The Banner, February 2016.
In addition, here is a list of additional books and articles revelant to the interface of engineering and Christianity.