This page provides links to additional resources on the topic of faith and computer technology.
- Christianity and Computing page at Calvin College
- Resources for a Christian approach to technology by Steve Bishop
- Association of Christians in the Mathematical Sciences (ACMS)
- Christian Engineering Society (CES)
- American Scientific Affiliation
- Canadian Scientific and Christian Affiliation
- ACMS Conference
- Christian Engineering Conference
- International Conference on Computing and Mission (ICCM)
- Faith & Work Conference
Groups of Christians working in Computer Technology
There is also a mailing list hosted at Messiah College for people interested in Computer Science and Christianity. To join this mailing list, visit the CS-CHRISTIANITY mailing list page. You do not need to be a member of ACMS to join cs-christianity. About 125 folks are currently subscribed to cs-christianity.
We hope to add other links relating to Computer Science and Christianity to this page in time.